The analyzer is designed and produced according to standards GB / T5480-2008 Test methods of shot content for mineral wool and its products. It can analyze shot content of the glass wool products, slag wool, rock wool, aluminum silicate wool and their products. A small size, beautiful appearance, practicality and other characteristics. It is the essential laboratory equipment.
Glass Rotameter: 0-200mL / min
Separator tube: diameter 80mm high 380mm
Fiber collector: 138 × 98mm
Shot Collector: 138 × 98mm
Plastic water tank: 210 × 140mm
Dimensions: 390 × 185 × 570mm
Preparation of samples
Select spicimen according to the provisions of GB / T5480.5-2004. Cut about 11g of specimen with full thickness. For the glass wool and its products burn more than 30min at (500 ± 20) °C; For aluminum silicate wool and its products, burn more than 30min at (700 ± 20) °C. Remove the binder and then weigh to the nearest 0.01g. The number of samples by product standards, but not less than three.
1. Before the purchase we can send specialized technical personnel to design the best processes and proposals.
2. After purchase we can assign technical personnel to install and debug the equipment if you need.
3. One year warranty on the equipment and lifetime maintenance.
4. Perennial supply easy wearing and consumable parts to ensure the long-term use of equipment.
1. Under customer’s normal storage and transportation, maintenance and use conditions, if equipment can not normally be used due to manufacturing quality, we provide "five packets: warranty, refund, replacement, package delivery, packet disassembly" service. Warranty period is usually one year. According to user’s needs warranty period can be extended.
2. When receipting information about quality feedback, we will quickly deal with it, or rush to the scene to deal with the problem until the normal operation of the equipemnt. Then we analyze the causes and define responsibilities.
3. Our factory provides the necessary technical documentation, product certificates and other relevant documents before the products leaving the factory.
4. To provide spare parts, installation,debugging, maintenance and technical training in time according to customer’s needs.