PE material grade corresponding to pipe nominal pressure
PE water pipe --63 grade PE water pipe --80 grade
This series of pipe is generally used This series of pipe is generally used
for urban water supply projects for urban water supply projects
Nominal pressure:0.32Mpa-1.0Mpa Nominal pressure:0.4Mpa-1.25Mpa
PE water pipe --100 grade
This series of pipe is particularly suitable for water supply project with large pipe diameter and high pressure.
PE water pipe specification
Pipe outer diameter(mm): 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400, 450, 500, 560, 630, 710, 800
PE water pipe implementation standards:
Standard: GB/T 13663-2000
PE water pipe scope of application
1. PE pipe can be used in water supply, residential community greening water, fire water, farmland irrigation.
2. Trenchless pipelines: power engineering pull pipe, power pipe, cable sheathing pipe, etc.
3. Geothermal heat pump piping: applicable to central air conditioning.
4. Siphon rainwater drainage system: such as large construction projects, the gradual elimination of outdoor rainwater pipes
5. Sand discharge and inhalation pipe at sea, rubbish buried seepage pipe.